Arts & Crafts Supplies Forums & FAQ
http://advisorwellness.com/massive-testo/.....READ MORE CLICK ON THE LINK
What's more, it will bring about astounding levels of quality like you've never observed. It works by making a perplexing compound response in the body that expands the measure of testosterone a man can made. It works at a dynamic level and in addition at an inactive level. Working effectively and inactively is fundamental for a man to accomplish most extreme outcomes.
http://advisorwellness.com/massive-testo/.....READ MORE CLICK ON THE LINK
A packed receptors in or around the rear again is usually nerve aid a receptors in your main source that has become irritated or compressed. This packed receptors situation is usually termed Sciatic sensors nerve aid sensors discomfort, which is a compression or herniation of the sciatic nerve aid discomfort receptors that operates from the rear again, down you, and through your arms. Common symptoms of Sciatic sensors nerve aid sensors discomfort include of pains and/or weaknesses cycling up and down the leg, a returning again ache that will not desist, and muscle tissue that are extremely tight-preventing you from even status correctly. These can usually be attributed to aspects like insufficient place, undue force on the rear again, obesity, and/or biological defects and the regular ageing whereby the regular degenerative process starts establishing itself. The latter being somewhat reversible-granted that you be proactive about the problem. You are going to want to start be proactive about the sciatic nerve aid discomfort. Which indicates doing stuff that are going to decrease the discomfort and probably help alleviate the problem as a whole. First, see your doctor. He is going to be the most knowledgeable and beneficial person to you, naturally-so always adhere to his/her advice over anything else. However, there are more easy problems you can do in the mean-time. Relaxing in bed for years with serious Sciatic sensors nerve aid sensors discomfort is going to be pretty counteractive to the recovery process, usually. Getting up and being active and doing light training will promote better veins flow and deliver veins to the muscle tissue much more efficiently, giving them more strength to support your weakened main source joint. Stretching is usually an outstanding way of reducing sciatic nerve aid discomfort. While tightening and stretches muscle tissue in the rear again, buttocks, and hamstrings (back-thigh muscles) can decrease serious discomfort, so can relaxing in a firm seat that is tilted slightly returning again. A very supportive, non-sagging mattress is strongly recommended. Finally, employing the use of a heat pad or cold-pack on the engaged area can mitigate the discomfort to a large degree. However, those with more serious or serious sciatic nerve aid discomfort will definitely need to see their doctor and/or (maybe even more importantly) a qualified physiotherapist. Do You Want to Prevent Sciatic sensors nerve aid Nerve aid Surgery? When you're looking to Prevent sciatic nerve aid discomfort piriformis Surgery treatment therapy, you will find out it necessary that you do aspects the right way. If you don't, the answers are usually devastating. You might actually wind up upsetting your sciatic nerve aid discomfort receptors, creating your sciatic receptors discomfort even worse. Carry out these 3
Geneticore Boost UK One need to pick a supplement that belongs to a good enterprise, includes scientifically examined components, offers several advantages, comes with a less costly charge in addition to able to providing speedy and effective results. Below are the simplest boosters that have been ranked on the basis of those critical elements. Each product has been researched very well in phrases of its effectiveness and safety. Geneticore Boost is an organic booster designed to enhance exercises with the aid of stimulating the frame’s manufacturing of unfastened clearly. http://www.lumagenexuk.co.uk/geneticore-boost-uk/
will help but vedda blood sugar remedy a little bit of complex carbohydrate, such as brown rice or wholemeal bread, with some proteins would probably be a wise idea as well. The well known Lemon Detox weight-loss not suggested, but fresh freshly squeezed fresh freshly squeezed orange fruit juice does help the liver organ vedda blood sugar remedy organ and is an important washing aid. There are a number of natural herbs that will also help the cleaning, which could be taken in conjunction with the above fruits diet strategy program or just used for a period, twice a year: Milk thistle - assists the liver organ vedda blood sugar remedy organ in its washing function. Raspberries - the fruit juice is regarded to detoxify additional. It also might be of help in relieving rheumatism, indigestion and diarrhea. Watercress - apparently speeds up the cleaning procedures. Cayenne pepper - an internal disinfectant, with included bonus that it speeds up metabolism, so is perfect for losing fat. Black Cohosh - it is claimed neutralizes risky harmful toxins in the veins. Burdock main - a veins purifier. Red Clover - another veins purifier. Also is a tonic for the nerves. Slippery Elm - absorbs risky harmful toxins and allows with excess gastric acid. Dandelion - allows the livers detoxifying procedures. That's all for now, but there are other useful natural herbs out there. If you know of any please let me know. Philip has many years of experience in working with fitness and wellness insurance plan fitness topics and has set up a website and forum to discuss a number of health proper care issues. When allergies strike, most understanding patients head to the drugstore where they purchase an antihistamine. They take it, and soon their symptoms begin to subside. They're all set until the next outburst. Over-the-counter antihistamines are effective but unfortunately, getting them often causes upsetting side effects such as drowsiness and a feeling of lethargy. If you're tired of feeling tired when allergies strike, maybe it's here we are at you to reach for natural understanding alternatives instead. Natural understanding alternatives come in all types and are manufactured from associated with elements such as natural herbs, plants, ground up honey bees, and other natural items. Easiest understanding alternatives have been designed to either stop histamine outbursts from happening initially, or they act to fight the personal symptoms that occur with the release of histamines. They accomplish these tasks normally, which is why upsetting side effects are non-existent. Besides working with allergies with all-natural elements, the term "natural understanding remedies" has come to mean something more. In addition to being a natural and effective way to stop allergies after they develop, the term can be used to describe managing your surroundings so that you limit exposure to the
Hyper Nitro Core Review For your jogging out goals, this herbal complement will feature your fortune. Its natural fixings develop your veins simply so blood flow into is superior. At the component while this takes place, your muscle tissues come to be quicker. The testosterone is lower back heading inside the proper path and, you sense more youthful and enthusiastic. It is notable and secure. No, this complement is sincere to goodness, and you may visit its expert website. There you may discover plenty of facts, phrases and situations and wonderful factors of interest that any new patron can also need to have about it. You can be greatly surprised to see the proof of the success. http://www.lumagenexuk.co.uk/hyper-nitro-core-review/
Nose Pins are one of the main jewellery that Indian women prefer to wear. Most Indian brides have a tradition to wear nose pins on their wedding day.
Hello Everyone, My Self Neha, working in digital marketing field from last 8 years. There are so many students from every Institute who are in touch with me from Delhi NCR. I am working as digital marketing consultant
If you will count, there are around 50 institutes in whole Delhi. But there are only 6 to 7 institutes are actually providing quality training in digital marketing.
Geneticore Boost UK Therefore, it isn't presently acknowledged whether or not its checkout segment boasts industry-standard SSL protection logos along with Verisign Secured, Verified By Visa or MasterCard Secured. Still, what will be confirmed via a short safety take a look at is that this merchant employs a at ease connection this is authenticated and encrypted the use of a sturdy protocol, a sturdy key exchange, and a sturdy cipher. Another security message (pertaining to the web page) said that each one sources on the web page are secured correctly.
When you visit at GLAMIRA.ca, you will find durable and quality wedding rings, including those of all styles and price ranges. You can choose your own individual style for a ring.
If you want to buy rings: https://www.glamira.ca/home-wedding/
Hi, I am Pena. I am very glad.Because glamira is the best places to buy engagement rings.
The quality of the ring is absolutely fantastic! Best places to buy engagement rings online. If you want to buy best engagement ring click here: https://www.glamira.com.au/engagement-rings/
If you have got searched about its factors then you certainly could have come to apprehend that it consists of Testo Amp X Mac root, Yohimbe extract, fenugreek extract, Mira Pauma, nettle root extract, antioxidants and a few nutrients. Hence obviously it consists of the exceptional aggregate of the perfect components together and ultimately it is a in reality powerful system. All the elements that I simply have said are quite important in some way and in smooth phrases, the ones all make contributions closer to healthful and lively sexual lifestyles and in enhancing your fitness degree. When http://alphaxtrmreviews.com/testo-amp-x-review/
SBI PO admit card is available in the online mode only for all the candidates who clear the minimum eligibility criteria defined by SBI PO team for the year 2018. SBI PO application form 2018 must be filled online and accompanied by the payment of the application fee; forms with the application fee will be rejected. SBI PO admit card is the most important document for appearing for the exam. A photo ID proof must be accompanied with the admit card. SBI PO admit card will be released separately for preliminary examination 2018 & SBI PO main examination. SBI PO admit card will be released for prelims exam in the month of April 2018 and for main exam in June 2018. The link that will be used for downloading the SBI admit card is the link to official website. The username and password must be used for downloading the admit card. Students who clear the Preliminary exam will be invited for writing the main exam. SBI PO exam conducting authority will be releasing the admit card.
SBI PO prelims admit card highlights table
|Availability of SBI prelims Admit Card||April 2018|
|SBI prelims Exam Date||April 2018 & May 2018|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.sbi.co.in|
|Number of exam centers||114|
|Documents to carry on exam day||Photo Id proof and SBI PO admit card|
|SBI PO prelims Helpline Desk||022 – 2282 0427|
SBI PO main admit card highlights table
|Availability of SBI prelims Admit Card||May 2018|
|SBI prelims Exam Date||June 2018|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.sbi.co.in|
|Number of exam centers||75|
|Documents to carry on exam day||Admit card and SBI PO admit card|
|SBI PO prelims Helpline Desk||022 – 2282 0427|
SBI PO exams can be conducted in the online mode and the prelims exam pattern is different from the main exam pattern. There is no need to apply for the SBI main exam, students who perform well in the SBI prelims exam will be invited to appear for the main exam.
SBI PO prelims important dates:
|Last date to apply for SBI PO exam||March 2018|
|Last date to edit SBI PO application form||March 2018|
|Last date for payment of application fee||March 2018|
|Download of SBI PO prelims admit card||April 2018|
|SBI PO Prelims online exam||April 2018 & May 2018|
|Result of SBI PO prelims exam||May 2018|
SBI PO main exam important dates:
|SBI PO Main exam admit card||June 2018|
|SBI PO main exam date||June 2018|
|Result declaration SBI PO main exam||June 2018|
How to download the admit card?
The steps to download the SBI PO admit card for main and prelims exam are same. The Prelims admit card will be issued to all the participants, whose application form has been accepted. The admit card for main’s exam will be issued for those candidates who have successfully cleared the SBI prelims exam. The steps are as follows:
- Open the official SBI PO prelims website: www.sbi.co.in.
- Look for the link Careers.
- Click on Careers and look for the link “SBI PO admit card prelims exam” / “SBI PO mains exam”.
- Select the details of language as English/Hindi.
- Provide the details of the Registration number/ Roll number. (Registration number will be used for preliminary stage and roll number will be used for the Main exam).
- Enter the details of Date of birth in the format of date/ month/ year as your password.
- Enter the Captcha code visible on the screen.
- Click on “Login” button and the admit card is visible on the screen.
- Download the admit card to your system and take a printout of the same.
Details on the SBI PO admit card:
Admit card is the most important document so that, one can enter the premises of the exam center allotted to him/her.
The student need to take a copy of the admit card and bring it to the exam center. Students who fail to bring the admit card to the exam center will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Details on the SBI PO prelims admit card:
- Roll number/ User ID
- Password for online login
- Name and address of the candidate
- Registration number
- Venue code (exam center code)
- Venue of examination (exam center address)
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Place to fix the passport size photograph (colored photograph must match the photograph in the admit card)
- Place for thumb impression (to be done in the presence of the invigilator at the exam center)
- Place for signature (running signature)
- Invigilators signature
- Instructions for candidates
Discrepancy in the admit card
SBI PO admit card is generated online so chances of any error are rare, but still, if you face any problem or difficulty with the admit card downloading or any error comes up in the admit card, then following can be used for assistance:
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
State Bank of India (SBI)
Telefax : 022 – 2282 0427
Fax: 022 – 2282 0411
Documents to be carried with admit card:
A photo ID proof and a copy of the same must be brought by the candidate on the day of the exam. The copy must be deposited with the invigilator at the exam time. Name of the candidate in admits card must match exactly with the name printed in the online application form and photo ID proof.
Any change of name (first/middle/last) will not be accepted and candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
A valid photo ID proof can be one of the following:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving licence
SBI PO prelims exam will be conducted at 44 main cities and there are more than 100 exam centers in total in these cities. The exam centers will be different for the main exam and preliminary exam.
SBI PO main exam will be conducted at fewer test centers as numbers of candidates are less. The cities will be 44 in number.
Instructions printed in the admit card:
- The admission is only on a provisional basis. The mere fact that candidate has been invited for the exam does not entitle to give him/her a position.
- The background verification will be done for all the candidates who will be invited for the interview process if it is found that the information furnished is incorrect by the candidate, then the candidature is cancelled and further actions may be taken by the bank as per the law.
- You must be sure about the exact location of the exam center well in advance before the exam is actually conducted.
- Candidate must reach the exam center venue by the time defined on the admit card. Students reporting after 30 minutes of the reporting time will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Student cannot leave the exam hall till the exam time is over.
- Test will begin after all the formalities have been completed like checking of attendance, obtaining signature, checking ID proof, etc.
- Students reaching late at the exam center because of transport difficulty will not be allowed to attend the exam, as the bank has no responsibility for transport.
- The candidates must bring the call letter along with the photo identity proof (such as Passport/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph/Identity Card issued by College or Institute/Identity Card issued by Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original/ Unique Identification Card (Aadhar) in original as well as a photocopy. Please note that your name as appearing on the call letter (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Female candidate must note that they will not be allowed to appear for the exam if there is a change in the first/middle/last name because of marriage or any reason whatsoever.
- Photocopy of the photo ID proof must be submitted to the invigilator at the exam hall.
- Every candidate must bring his/her own stationery.
- If it is found that candidate has practiced any unfair means at the time of exam, the candidature will be cancelled at the same time.
- The bank will be done a comparative study of the responses marked by the candidate, if found that any pattern is there in the responses marked, the bank will take a legal action against the candidate and the candidature is also cancelled.
- Candidate must strictly comply with the instructions given by the administrator/ invigilator. Any conflict done by the candidate in this regard will make you lose the candidature.
- No books, notebooks, calculators, cell phones etc. is not permitted in this examination.
- No electronic devices like calculator, pagers, cell phones, etc. are allowed in the exam hall.
- Candidate must be vigilant such that no other candidate is able to copy the answers marked by the candidate.
- Any candidate found to be disclosing, publishing reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
- A sample of the test booklet giving information about the type of test you are giving is uploaded on the official website. Download the booklet and study it carefully.
- Affix a recent colored passport size photograph on the place given on the admit card.
- Only once can you appear for the exam in this financial year.
- If more than one call letter is generate, candidates are advised to appear for the exam against the last generated call letter.
- All the other call letters generated must be surrendered.
- Declaration Form and Guidelines for PWD candidates using the services of a Scribe can be downloaded from Bank’s website.
What is unique about the exam? All the disheartened ones, who could not clear it in the first attempt get a second chance to appear for it within the same year. CDS is conducted twice a year which increases your chances to go closer to your dream. Analyse your mistakes in the first attempt carefully and improve them before appearing for CDS (II).
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is the conducting body of CDS every year. The written exam tests the General Knowledge, English and Mathematics of the candidate. To appear for the exam, one needs to fill and submit CDS Application Form in the stipulated time. No Application, No Exam!
After clearing the exam, you enter the most challenging stage of the exam- Interview. SSB (Service Selection Board) will keep their eyes on extracting the candidates suitable for a career in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force. This lasts for a week wherein candidates undergo various psychological and physical tests to ascertain if they are eligible for the post or not.
Armed forces offer very exciting career to young men and women in several fields. Career in the force is also an adventure in itself. To ensure that appropriate candidates are chosen, a comprehensive selection process is adopted by the armed forces through Service Selection Board (SSB) interview.
This system of selection is based on the “trait theory” of leadership which assumes that every leader must have some specific and pre-determined leadership traits. It also presumes that such traits can be acquired by a candidate with the passage of time meaning thereby that a person once rejected in an SSB interview is likely to succeed if he acquires some of the traits with the passage of time.
How to fill CDS Application Form?
The initial step to pursue your career in defence requires registration for the online exam on the official website of UPSC. The conducting body initially releases a notification which includes the dates or information of the changes drafted and concluded this year.
One must carefully go through the notification and instructions mentioned to avoid the probable errors in CDS Application form. It is a mandate to submit a correct application to appear for the exam. Avoid making careless mistakes in the form to avoid discrepancies in the further process. Also, consider the eligibility rules mentioned by UPSC as they can be verified at any stage of the exam. The steps to fill the form include Registration, application fee payment, uploading images and submission.
UPSC is open to applications from both male and female unmarried candidates. However, female candidates are eligible to apply for OTA only. Here is a quick guide to fill the form for CDS:
- Registration and Form Filling- Visit upsc.gov.in. Open the part I of the application and read the instructions carefully to avoid errors. Follow the link to the application form and fill the first part of CDS Application form correctly. Mention correct personal, qualifications and address details. Click on continue post verification to move to the next step.
- Fee Payment: Click on Part 2 Registration and you are redirected to the payment page. Pay the application fee through online mode. It is applicable only for the male candidates from general category while all other category candidates are exempted from the same. Select your preferred center from the drop down and proceed to the next step by clicking Continue.
- Uploading Images: Upload the images (JPEG format) of a recent passport size photo and signature with file size ranging from 3kb-40kb. After verifying it, click on Continue to move to the last step. Accept the declaration and print the filled application form.
Reasons Why your CDS Application Form Can be Rejected
CDS Application form forms the stepping stones towards your career in defence. Your services to the nation rely on how responsibly you submit the application for the exam. We tend to make errors while filling the form which must be avoided as it can lead to rejection of the submitted application.
Online applications for any examinations are followed by errors but it is a mandate to promote digitization in the country. One must avoid making errors and learn to fill the form online from an online tutorial or by understanding each step carefully from Collegedunia.com.
Nonetheless, there are so many applications which are rejected due to an issue in the way they were submitted online. Candidates must fill the application carefully which in turn will reduce the chances of the applications being rejected.
As per the UPSC, major rejections of the application happen due to the following reasons:
- Photo Attached Incorrectly: Candidate does not attach a good quality of the photograph along with the application which leads to rejection. Read and follow the specifications of the photograph to avoid such discrepancies.
- Incorrect Signature: Again, the application can be rejected because of bad quality of the submitted signature. One must carefully check the quality and also, verify the specifications before submission.
- Incorrect Uploading: There are times when the applicant swaps the attachment of the photograph with that of the signature. This can be termed as one of the careless mistakes while filling the form but one must utmost care while uploading the images. Read carefully and choose the correct file to upload.
- Missing Images: Some applications are rejected due to submission of photograph only, i.e. no signature submitted or photograph submitted at the place of signature as well. The vice versa is also true. Some applications are rejected due to submission of signature only i.e. no photograph submitted or signature submitted at the place of signature as well.
- Incomplete submission: Since CDS Application form is in different pats- part I and Part II, candidates must carefully check if both the forms are attached together before submission. The form remains incomplete in case any one of the two parts is missing.
- Multiple Forms: Due to few reasons, some applicants feel the need to submit multiple applications for the examination, however fee deposited against a particular application is mentioned for other application having different RID. Submit a completely filled form with authentic and correct information in time to avoid rejection.
- No Proof of Payment: Many a times the application is rejected due to no submission of payment proof to the Commission within specified time in case of fictitious payment. Attach the payment receipt with the application form of CDS to avoid the rejection
Drop in the number of application for CDS this year
As heard lastly from UPSC, the applications for the Combined Defence Services (CDS) examination have dropped by a third from last year to a four-year low.
Data from the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), which conducts the biannual written test for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy, shows that 183,884 applications were received last month compared with 274,835 in October 2016. The commission had been receiving, on average, 2 235,000 applications for every examination held since 2013, data shows.
The decline in applications is sizeable only for CDS and no other examination conducted by the commission, said an official who did not wish to be named. Each year about 40% of applicants do not turn up for the examination, the official said.
“There is no cogent reasoning to explain the significant dip in the applications received (for CDS) this year. Depending on the rise in population and unemployment, the number of students applying for exam(s) only tends to increase,” the official said.
In 2013, the CDS exam held in the first half of the year received 208,270 applications. The number dipped to 201,603 in the second half.
The following year, it was 241,392 in February and 244,911 in October. In 2015, the applications rose to 255,697 and 242,177, respectively. In February last year, UPSC had received 235,156 applications.
Is formulated with lively and all-herbal substances. Not simplest this, all of the ingredients are examined underneath Jacked Testo the supervision of experts and fitness care company. Thus, it is assured that this complement is loose from binders and dangerous substance that have an effect on your average health. Therefore, there are hundreds of men who are taking http://www.fastscamalert.com/jacked-testo-review/
Mobile apps are a way through which knowledge imparted by teachers and books can be supplemented in this world of technologies and innovations. A number of features like online videos, practice tests and cheat sheets will help in not only having a clear understanding of concepts but also knowing different methods of tackling problems. The best part of mobile apps is that obviously they are portable and nobody leaves their houses without their mobile phones. Their accessibility and level of competence is the reason for their growing appeal among IIT JEE 2018 test takers.
The exam is difficult to crack due to the huge number of applicants every year. It is the portal for securing a place in the renowned IITs and many other good engineering colleges across the country. Students can solve various quizzes, practice tests as also previous years’ papers which will aid them in their preparation. In this article we have mentioned the 9 best online apps to prepare for IIT JEE Main 2018 doing the rounds right now.
Free Android App for JEE by AskIITians
It is an app that has completely free access to all the video lectures, notes and discussion forums for clearing doubts. It has a simple and well organized user interference and if used efficiently, it can be a complete package to crack the exam by itself. This app is currently available only for android users and can be accessed by the online mode only. The features of this app are-
·Quality lectures from experienced faculty of IIT, IISc and AIIMS
·Track-able progress and study planner
·Mock tests and question banks
JEE Main Prep App by Minglebox
This app is a comprehensive guide for fulfilling the dreams of test takers. The entire syllabus for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry is covered. The app is completely free and it has received good reviews from successful aspirants. The features of this app are-
·Good support materials
·Mock tests and question banks for all topics
·Lessons by IIT/ NIT toppers to provide valuable tips and share their success stories
IIT JEE Formulae & Notes
This app comes handy for revision and coaching test preparations. All the important concepts and formulae are covered and organized in a compact form for a quick review. The features of this app are given below:
·40,000 practice questions and 800 videos to clear basic concepts
·Good for last round of revision
·Concepts of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from NCERT textbooks
IIT JEE Main Previous Year Papers
As the name clearly indicates, this app has all previous years’ question papers of IIT JEE formulated in a quiz manner. It simulates the environment similar to that of competitive exams. The paper is divided into subject sections and instant answers along with questions will be shown to the users. The positive side of the app is that it also works offline.
IIT JEE PCM Video Lectures
The app contains a lot of videos that explain every concept of all subjects in a concise manner. Students can view these videos and solve questions accordingly. Features of this app include:
·Videos from IIT faculties ensuring no compromise on the quality of the lectures
·About 700+ videos
·Serves as a virtual crash course
Mathematics formula app
This app enables individuals to learn formulas and theorems of Mathematics. It is designed and developed particularly for important formulas on chapters like calculus, trigonometry, geometry and algebra meant for the basic preparation of IIT JEE 2018 and also board exams.
Career Point OTS
This app was created by one of the leading coaching institutes, Career Point. It is a collection of conceptual questions along with detailed solutions. Features of this app are-
·Question banks prepared by Career Point Kota faculties
·Answers with detailed solution, Comparison report and Time Management reports
·Schedule wise Test Series
·Platform also contains study material, DLP and video lectures as ADD on purchases
It is one of the highly downloaded apps for JEE preparation in India. This app is helpful for determination of performance of aspirants posed via practice tests. Solutions to these tests will be available the moment the test is over. Other features of this app include-
·Instant feedback and analysis on your performance
·System outlines your strong and weak topics
·Cheat-sheet which gives important formulae, definitions, shortcuts and diagrams
IIT JEEnius Formulae & Notes
This app has all IIT JEE important formulas and sample questions for practice. Individuals can practice Math theorems, Physics formula and Chemistry equations. It is quite easy to use and one of the best JEE preparation apps for android.
IIT JEE Main 2018 aims to pick the best among the best. JEE Mobile apps prove beneficial as they can be carried around anywhere. It helps in self-assessment and also analyzes the pattern of questions asked over the years. These apps are mostly free of cost and can be used as supplements along with good reference books.